Tag Archives: newtown
Newtown Massacre – The BIG Discrepancies
1) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing black military fatigues, a mask and a bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a mask and bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?
2) The medical examiner has stated that all wounds were caused by a rifle. Police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only 2 handguns. A rifle was found in the trunk of the car. How could a skinny, nerdy kid carry a rifle, a shotgun, two pistols, and all sorts of ammo with only two hands, break into the school and kill 6 adults and 20 little kids who are not easy targets? He was obviously NOT alone.
3) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
4) Why was the news media releasing widespread misinformation that Nancy Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school in any way whatsoever and that she was killed at home?
5) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
6) What happened to the news reports that about a man in the woods who was arrested and handcuffed wearing camouflage pants and a black jacket? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
7) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot? What became of the reorted manhunt for a second shooter in a purple van?
8) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
9) According to the official story, 26 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children who are difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazing deadly accuracy, in such a short time?
10) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
11) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
12) Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
13) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
14) Why was the school intercom turned on and who turned it on?
15) The shooter entered the school through a window that recently has a new security system installed. How did the shooter know the security system and layout of the school?
16) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?
17) One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
18) Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not? Was it for protection or to shut them up?
19) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police
pretending that it’s for their own benefit?
20) Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
21) Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital and tax director, is there a LIBOR scandal connection to this event?
22) The media reported that Nancy Lanza received $12,450 per month from Peter Lanza (her ex-husband) for alimony (see:http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-shooter-20121216,0,1022231.story ). Was his relationship with Nancy Lanza amicable or acrimonious? Did he have a motive for murder?
23) Nancy Lanza who was a “prepper” with multiple guns registered in her name. Her ex-husband Peter would have known the layout and the security system in the homewhere she was murdered. Is he a suspect? Who else knew the layour and security system besides Peter and Adam?
24) Why is the media not mentioning the fact that “Hunger Games” author Suzanne Collins is a close neighbor of Nancy Lanza?